ImproveIT Solutions builds awesome digital products and strong engineering teams for hi-tech corporations and startups. Two core focuses are web/SaaS and mobile app development mostly for Swiss, French, Dutch, UK, German, Swedish and US markets. We create strong dedicated teams, provide qualified specialists with 4-12 years of experience as an ad-hoc team extension and can build efficient software products from scratch.
Cedemo is a toys and video games retail content platform. Video Games and Toys retailers use it as a single source to access a network of content suppliers from one source. Vendors use Cedemo’s network to access global retailers with a single point of contact.
BUSINESS CHALLENGE: optimizing the cost of technical support, increasing and ensuring the stable operation of the platform, increasing the level of user involvement in the platform.
SOLUTION: fast and flexible ad-hoc extension, UI/UX improvements, replacing the old technologies with modern ones for better performance.
TECH STACK: .NET, React.js, Postgresql, Redux.
- UI/UX improvements based on customers’ feedback and development process;
- effective spending of client resources (time and money);
- fast and flexible solution when the client needed ad-hoc extension to the in-house team;
- help to move forward in business model changes.
“...The team has satisfied all requirements so far. They complete work efficiently using sprints and agile methodology, and they give daily updates on completed work. ImproveIT Solutions provides valuable expertise as well as top-notch products at a competitive price...” - Didier Gromaire, CTO, Cedemo.
Based in Germany, Onpreo is a hi-tech startup that creates complex platform for brokers and real estate experts. It automates management, lead generation, pricing, marketing, and customer interaction.
INDUSTRY: Real estate.
BUSINESS CHALLENGE: Onpreo was looking for a partner to provide additional resources for their engineering team. The client’s need was to speed up the development process – so that they would be able to finish the MVP within the limited timeframe.
TECH STACK: React.js, Next.js, TypeScript.
- Delivered MVP within the negotiated period.
- Code quality improvement and refactoring, platform performance optimization.
- Customization of existing features to the customer’s specific needs.
- Smooth daily communication with the client’s development team.
Hotel Spider is a complex B2B solution for the hospitality industry. Platform consists of a Booking Engine, Channel Manager & Central Reservation System.
BUSINESS CHALLENGE: team scaling by highly qualified specialists to meet business needs.
providing a dedicated team of senior-level developers with specific expertise in hotel booking systems.
TECH STACK: Vue.js, React.js, Node.js
- setting up the dedicated team of senior-level developers with specific expertise
- full responsibility for the development process and delivery
- code inspection and application performance improvements
- tight cooperation between business points and technical expertise
- consultancy on strategic product development and solutions architecture
"The engineering team has demonstrated outstanding dedication & technical skills and proved focus on delivering top quality features” - Yannick Blondeau, СТО, Hotel-Spider.
For more details visit our website
or contact us via
EyeToAi - a platform that increases the productivity and accuracy of medical imaging interpretation. The core idea is the integration of artificial intelligence into the radiologist’s workflow in a seamless and intuitive manner.
BUSINESS CHALLENGE: Our client needed to build a system with a high-performance rate and implement AI and machine learning technologies to solve one of the hardest challenges in radiology. To make a correct diagnosis, the doctor must сonsider a large number of case studies that are growing exponentially. That causes mistakes and delays in treatment in addition to the constant pressure on doctors.
The latest clinical research solutions based on AI faces two problems – they are not optimized for collaboration with humans and lack vast amounts of structured data needed for machine learning.
SOLUTION: development of platform built with multiple modules system and complex business logic.
TECH STACK: .NET, React.js, Mssql, Webpack, Redux.
Development of high performance system with integrated AI + ML technologies and high-level accuracy on given reports
UI/UX improvements based on customers feedback and development process.
"...I can say that their communication is key. Their attention to detail is great, and they question us if they think it might be better to solve the issue in a different way. They really care about the product they’re building...”. - Michiel Kolomenkin, CTO at EyeToAi.
Located in Norway, Throw No More is a social enterprise aiming to reduce food waste by connecting consumers with food products that would otherwise go to waste.
INDUSTRY: Food and Beverage Services.
BUSINESS CHALLENGE: Throw No More needed more technical capacity to handle the growing business load and demands. And hence, there was a necessity of rewriting and extending the functionality of an old Ionic app in React Native.
SOLUTION: Rewriting of the app from Ionic to React Native with high-quality code.
TECH STACK: React Native.
- Rebuilding the app from Ionic Angular to React Native.
- Delivered high-quality code.
- Daily smooth communication with the client’s team.
- Meeting very tight budget constraints.
Based in the USA, uMore creates apps, mobile applications and websites focused on people’s mental well-being needs. Its mission is to destigmatize mental health and make care accessible regardless of location.
BUSINESS CHALLENGE: uMore needed highly qualified engineers within a limited budget to help them with the development of MVP. Thus, the client wanted to enter the market quicker and focus more on promoting the product, raising funding for the startup, etc.
SOLUTION: development of MVP with very deep integration of our resources into the client’s in-house team, great team work and chemistry.
TECH STACK: React Native, QA.
- deep integration of our resources into the client’s in-house team, great team work and chemistry.
- extremely efficient communication of our engineers with the client’s team.
- MVP launch within a limited budget and timeframe.
LALALAB is a mobile printing app that allows printing photos directly from your phone only with a few clicks and turn photos stored on your device into real-life albums, prints, posters, and more.
INDUSTRY: Entertainment, Printing.
BUSINESS CHALLENGE: Legacy photo printing project with a huge volume of deprecated code.
SOLUTION: Complex refactoring and debugging. As a result of our work – the project was updated, stabilized, bugs fixed, project documentation added and code covered with unit tests.
TECH STACK: PHP, Symfony, MySQL, Android/Kotlin, iOS/Swift.
- supporting and optimization of legacy code;
- unit tests coverage;
- handling of application release;
- bug detection and fixing;
- support for the client’s in-house team, development improvement;
- troubleshooting, prioritization of tasks from a technical point of view.
"...We are satisfied with the way how ImrpoveIT works, about the delivery of results, and satisfied with the experience that ImrpoveIT brings to us...”. - Romain Coirault, CEO, LALALAB.
Located in Sweden, UbiGo is an application that provides different ways of locomotion within the city.
INDUSTRY: Mobility as a Service, Transportation and Logistics.
BUSINESS CHALLENGE: UbiGo had the first version of the application developed by the previous team when ImproveIT stepped into the project. After a thorough analysis, it was decided to develop the application from scratch.
TECHNOLOGIES: iOS, Swift.
- allocating a skilled senior team member within the limited timeframe;
- ensuring efficient communication on a daily basis and suggesting innovative solutions;
- delivering high-quality code;
- providing a thorough analysis of the requirements and consulting the client.
FEEDBACK: “Working with ImproveIT has been a smooth ride from the start...The development delivery was good and it’s obvious they try to understand our situation to match our needs. ImproveIT has been flexible showing that they seek solutions beneficial for us as a customer”, - Aleksander Gassowski, Co-Founder at Halpa AB